Hey Ms. Defeo,
I had written out a description of Chelsea regarding her and her room and felt I needed to put it on here as well, at least to help with a better understanding of my part B for journal # 11. It helped me come up with the paragraph. I hope you don't mind.
Chelsea was a peculiar girl. She seemed to always be locked up in her room playing her piano and if caught looking out the window it would only be because it was a sunny day. On any rainy, cloudy, or snowy days that window did not exist. She had a thing for polka dots as well. It made her feel like a teen living in the 60s. Whenever she saw her favorite artists performing on tv she would put on her weave and play with her toy car to feel rich like them. Every night she slept with her teddy bear beside her bed and every morning she'd wake up on the carpet. The only thing she seemed to live for was the flowers she had in her mother's vase.
There she was. Chelsea, little quiet Chelsea. It's lunch time and she still hasn't moved from her seat like everyone else does. In fact, I just realized she doesn't ever seem to even eat at this hour...I never see her bring any food along to eat at her desk. She seems to always be in her own little world. I noticed, she tends to only look out the window when it's sunny. When it rains or snows, when everyone else looks out the window, it's almost as if the window doesn't even exist to her. She's so anti-social and it just makes me want to know her even more. She's always writing in some multi-colored polka-dot notebook that she carries around everywhere. There was a time when she dropped her pen suddenly and since I was standing next to her desk I picked it up for her. That was the first time I heard her talk, even though she said it pretty softly. "Thank you..." Her expression never changed too, and that was the one chance that I finally got to see what she always writes. Music notes. It looked like she was actually writing songs, but I couldn't hear them. I wanted to. I wanted to hear what kind of songs this girl was writing, what does she think of when writing these songs? What does she feel...?
No comments:
Post a Comment